Hereby I offer you my Monta Skyquest GMT which I purchased in december of last year off the forum. I've worn it on and off due to working from home, but it was kept in very good condition. I would describe the overall condition of the watch as 90/100. The band is in full length and all the accessoires come with it aswell.The scope of delivery is therefore a complete full set with wooden box and papers.
For more information on this watch visit https://watchclicker.com/monta-skyquest/
The watch runs perfectly at around +5 seconds a day. If you're looking for a fantastic, great quality watch that is outside the boundaries of Longines, Tudor or Seiko, this is the one!
I'm asking €1300 including insured shipping all over Europe for this watch. I live in the Netherlands.
Here are some data:
- Diameter: 40.7mm - 49mm lug to lug - 11.9mm thickness - 20mm lug width
- Clasp with quick adjustment and 2x 1/2 link plus
- Flat sapphire glass with 7x anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Water-resistant to 304 meters (1,000 feet)
- Luminous material on hands and indices (BGW 9)